Meet February Mom of the Month Samantha Steinman, Countryside Stroller Strides member, wife to Alex and mommy to little Hudson. We are very excited to announce she is also joining our instructor team and will be leading classes at Countryside soon. Get to know her a little more by reading 10 fun facts about her below!
1. I have two siblings - one is 19 months older than me, the other is 18 years younger than me
2. I grew up in Clearwater and went to Gibbs for high school where I majored in musical theater.
3. I've gone to school in three different states - college in Florida and New York City, and culinary school in Los Angeles, California.
4. Before I was pregnant I worked as an event coordinator at a restaurant in LA that is part owned by a celebrity chef.
5. For my culinary school internship, I got to work for the celebrity chef. I was in the kitchen as the pastry cook for 3 months.
6. My husband and I eloped in Las Vegas and didn't tell anyone until after the fact.
7. When I was pregnant the only things I wanted to eat were Chick-fil-A and pink berry.
8. Hudsons name was almost Holden.
9. I never wanted to have kids until I met my husband.
10. My all time favorite band is the Dave Matthews Band.