Meet January Mom of the Month Kasey Law, Fit4Mom Tampa Bay's newest instructor! Kasey recently relocated to Tampa from Texas with her husband Brett and boys Theodore and Beckett and brings the experience of being a Stroller Strides instructor with her. We are very excited to have her join our Countryside location. Get to know Kasey a little better by reading 10 fun facts about her and keep an eye out in our classes and playdates!
1. I love penguins!
2. I have traveled in every continental state in the US in a mini van.
3. I majored in Hospitality and Psychology, but my passion is fitness.
4. I am currently completing my pre-requisites to apply for the Physical Therapy Assistant program at SPC.
5. I am not a morning person, but my kids INSIST on getting up at 5 am.
6. I LOVE coffee and live on it (see above).
7. My favorite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I've seen them twice.
8. I met my husband at my best friends after Thanksgiving Day fish fry.
9. Surprisingly, I thought I never wanted kids, but I can't imagine life without them. They have my whole heart.
10. Because I traveled in a minivan for most of my childhood, I consider myself to be the number one travel buddy.