Meet one of FIT4MOM Tampa Bay's newest instructors and our November Mom of the Month: Rachel, wife to Joey and mom to young Levi. As a fitness enthusiast before having little Levi, Rachel felt right at home when she joined Stroller Strides. Be sure to be on the lookout for Rachel at Brandon and get to know her a little more by reading 10 fun facts about her below.
1. I was raised on an island. I lived in Key Largo for 18 years
2. I can climb a coconut tree
3. I am obsessed with cooking guilt free healthy foods that taste amazing.
4. I played lacrosse for 4 years in high school on the first woman's lacrosse team in the Florida Keys.
5. I was a cheerleader for 9 years.
6. I met my husband when I was 9 years old then met up with him again ten years later to fall in love and get married.
7. I love all things outdoors from fishing to hiking.
8. Being active and healthy is an all-natural way for me to keep any anxiety that comes my way in check.
9. I have hiked half dome in Yosemite national park with my husband.
10. I am beyond ecstatic to be a new mommy to my son Levi and I love him more and more everyday!