15 GIFTS MAMA WILL LOVE: 2022 MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE
Originally posted on the Fit4Mom blog
Written by: Jess Kilbane
Mother's Day is just weeks away, which means it's time to start looking for *the* perfect gift for the person who literally does all the things, for all the people, all the time (no biggie, right?).
Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up the best gifts for every type of mom, from the foodie mom to the new mom to the mom who likes it when her presents do good for the world, too. Keep an eye out for the special notes for the businesses who will be participating in our EPIC Month of Mama sweepstakes, plus women-owned businesses, vegan and/or ethically made, and more.
Pro-Tip: bookmark this list for gifts at every price point and show her why you've always been her fave ;)
1. As the weather warms up, Business & Pleasure Co. has all the things mama needs. Their premium beach umbrellas give us a high-end, retro feel and their chairs, blankets, and coolers create the most epic outdoor vibes. Select matching cooler bags or sling chairs for an adorable mommy-and-me moment. Special Notes: *Family-owned business *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
2. Are we the only ones seeing these mugs ALL over social media lately? There's a good reason! This 40-ounce tumbler is a game changer whether mama is headed to a workout class or tackling a day of meetings. Keeps water (or her beverage of choice 😉) cold for hours, comes with a lid and a straw (no spills here!) and fits in a cup holder. 🙌
3. *clicks add to cart* This Hemlock wheat straw visor looks equally chic with a tank and shorts as it does with resort wear. Totally versatile and pairs perfectly with the Business & Pleasure Co. gear above! Visor not her style? They have a ton of other hats, so surely you'll find one she'll love.
4. Who doesn't want healthier, hydrated, clear skin? Spoiler alert: literally everyone wants that. The FRÉ Ready-Set-Glow Kit is a comprehensive daily 3-step routine that creates a clear complexion and a healthy glow. It combats exercise and sweat-induced skin damage including breakouts, dehydration and the signs of aging! Special Notes: *Vegan, cruelty-free *Philanthropic *Month of Mama Sweepstake participant
5. Mamas who crave simplicity will adore this Vitruvi Stone Diffuser. The matte ceramic diffuser scents your home naturally and looks gorgeous while doing it. Plus, it comes in 8 colors, so it will fit in perfectly with any decor style. Special Notes: *Family/sibling-owned business *Recycled and Biodegradable Packaging
6. For the mama who lives for organization, Minted creates the most beautiful custom notebooks, planners, and address books! There are endless cover designs, the calendar's are perpetual so she can start using it at anytime, and each one can be customized with her name and/or photos! Minted also offers custom stationary, wall art, home decor, and more. Special Notes: *Philanthropic *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
7. The Ever Garden is a little boho-desert, a little sunshine—which means even if she doesn't have a green thumb, she'll love how easy these gardens are to care for. Give her the gift of happiness, positivity, and hope with a personalized succulent planter. Special Notes: *Woman-owned business *Philanthropic *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
8. Busy mamas rejoice! 🙌 Our FIT4MOM On-Demand workout platform is where it's at whether she likes yoga, strength, HIIT, prenatal, or some combo of them all. Exercise increases endorphins and we all know a happy mama means a happy family! Special Notes: *Woman-owned business *Philanthropic *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
9. We may be headed into summer, but we haven't met a mama who didn't love to curl up with a cozy blanket at the end of the day (or during those early morning hours). Barefoot Dreams has you covered (no pun intended) with throw blankets for every style—they even have a whole Disney line! Special Notes: *Family-owned business *Philanthropic
10. If you're reading this, we're going to go ahead and assume mama loves FIT4MOM. The Spring Retail Collection included a TON of goodies, but why not treat her with this stylish (and eco-conscious) sports bra, leggings, and towel set? The Let's Get Strappy Tech Bra and Classic Leggings are both from Perspective Fitwear and feature Good Human Tech™, sweat-wicking buttery soft fabric, and UV 50+ Protection. Complete the package with our Retro Stripe Stroller Towel from Nomadix-- the perfect mini towel for everything from Stroller Strides to Body Boost to a day at the beach! Special Notes: *Woman-owned business *Philanthropic *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
11. BOB Gear jogging strollers are always our go-to, but their latest release is e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. The Alterrain Pro is the smoothest ride yet, whether mama is jogging a trail, walking the park, or heading to a Stroller Strides class. You can unfold it with just one hand, plus it has reflective rims and an all-weather canopy (100% waterproof, wind proof, and rated UPF 50+). Special Notes: *Family-owned business *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
12. We're always here for a good mommy and me matching situation! La Paloma creates pieces for dreaming and playing, traveling and exploring. Designed by a mama, La Paloma creates 100% cotton house dresses, ribbed knit cotton sets (perfect for play!), and classic tight-fitting long john style pajama sets—meaning whether you rock house dresses or PJs, the whole crew can snuggle in style. Special Notes: *Women-owned business *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
13. A gift for the music-lover, the podcast listener, the runner, and the neighborhood power-walker alike. Apple's Airpods work with any Apple device (via Bluetooth), are water/sweat resistant, and are cordless so that mama can move around with ease. Bonus: when mama needs a minute, she can activate the "Active Noise Cancellation", which blocks outside noise. You're welcome, mama ;)
14. Listen, I don't even have kids in diapers and this "deliberately minimal diaper bag" is at the top of my list! Kibou's vegan-leather fanny pack has a waterproof pocket for baby wipes or sanitizer wipes, a key or pacifier hook, credit card/cash "slots" and more. Comes in 8 colors and looks effortlessly chic. Special Notes: *Women-owned business *Vegan, ethically-made *Philanthropic *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
15. Baby Gold has been on our wish lists for sometime now and it's because their gorgeous jewelry is timeless! Each piece comes with free shipping and a lifetime guarantee, which means mama can wear her jewelry day in and day out without worry. The Diamond Custom Script Name Necklace is sure to put a smile on her face, but tbh you can't go wrong with anything on the Baby Gold site. *Woman-owned business *Philanthropic *Month of Mama Sweepstakes participant
Still feeling a little lost? Our friend's at BOXFOX have you covered! They curate the *best* products so you can create the most gorgeous gift box, then they pack it to perfection and send it straight to your recipient's doorstep! Choose one of their pre-made boxes or build your own, choosing items from their curated marketplace.
Happy Shopping, friends!
P.S. we won't tell anyone if you use this list to shop for yourself ;)