Motivating Mom of the Week: Jenna O'Leary
Meet our Motivating Mom of the Week, Jenna O'Leary! Jenna is mom to Cooper and has been a part of FIT4MOM for 6 months.
Her favorite class is Stroller Strides! and here's what she loves most about FIT4MOM: "I was so nervous to return to fitness after having Cooper, especially in a new city and not knowing anyone. Everyone was so friendly, encouraging and motivating. It felt as if no matter how challenging this part of the postpartum journey was going to be, at least there would be some empathy and grace from real life moms going through it with you. Fit4Mom is real moms doing real life. "
Here are some fun facts about Jenna!
- Lived in NYC for 10 years
- I'm in a paparazzi shot of John legend and Chrissy Teigen... on accident with my jaw dropped.
- My favorite meal hands down, is pizza & Diet Coke
- I'll rewatch The Office any day of the week, except the seasons without Michael.
- I love the Foo Fighters
- I've had convos with Alicia Keys & David Duchovny
- Marched in the Macy's parade in HS (band nerd alert 🚨)
Jenna has attended over 20 classes with FIT4MOM and here's what the mama that nominated her said: "Jenna is one of the sweetest mamas. She is always positive & encouraging during our workouts. She is quick to lend a hand or check on you if you are in need. Her & Cooper are always smiling & such a blast to have in class. We especially love that we've gotten to know them outside of the workouts & they are the best play date partners!"
We love featuring members of our village!
Help us out by nominating a mama who you think should be the next Motivating Mom of the Week!