Motivating Mom of the Week: Kelley Mcilvaine
Meet our Motivating Mom of the Week, Kelley Mcilvaine! Kelley is mom of 2, Lucy (age 2) and Luke and has been a part of FIT4MOM since she was cleared to workout 6 weeks after the birth of her daughter Lucy (Nov 2019).
Her favorite class is 360 and here's what she loves most about FIT4MOM: "Every mama is so inviting and kind :) always a great workout and great time "
Here are some fun facts about Kelley!
- My daughter and son were born in the same hospital as me ( st Joe's)
- I lived for a year in Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda in my twenties and can speak some Swahili
- I've climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro ( but had to be carried down on a stretcher!)
- I met my husband in Colorado, but we grew up just houses away from each other (but didn't ever know each other)
- My favorite race is Napa to Sonoma half marathon ( lots of wine at the finish!)
- I'm a Dermatology PA and love to talk about skin
- My first job was as a first grade teacher in inner city Atlanta for Teach for America
- I secretly love haunted houses, painting with a twist, and the Bachelor
- My favorite place is Moose Pond in Maine
- I went shark cage diving on my honeymoon (how romantic ha)
Kelley has attended over 75 classes with FIT4MOM and here's what the mama that nominated her said: "She is always positive and a bright light to be around! I also love working out with her, always chasing her!"
We love featuring members of our village!
Help us out by nominating a mama who you think should be the next Motivating Mom of the Week!