Motivating Mom of the Week: Meghan Bouboulinis
Meet our Motivating Mom of the Week, Meghan Bouboulinis! Meghan is mom of 1 (Elijah, age 1) and has been a part of FIT4MOM since February.
Her favorite class is Stroller Strides and here's what she loves most about FIT4MOM: "I love being part of the FIT4MOM village because it's where I have made all of my mom friends! Moving to a new state with a new baby was very intimidating and this group has been such a life-saver to our family. From the first class I took to the first class I taught, there's been nothing but encouragement and support from mamas in all walks of life. I love that I can go to work or go workout and not have to worry about where Elijah is (because he gets to come with me!) FIT4MOM has truly given me the opportunity to grow as a mom and as an instructor and I feel so blessed to be a part of this village! "
Here are some fun facts about Meghan!
- I'm the oldest of 3 siblings
- I've lived in 5 different states
- My first car was a big red conversion van
- Broke my leg 8 years ago and had to walk with cane for 2 years post-break
- Met my husband on a ""blind date"" that I set up
- My favorite music is 2000's punk pop (especially Fall Out Boy)
- My favorite movie is Hot Rod
- I have more than 6 different fitness certifications; my first and favorite being spinning
- In my down-time I like to read romance books and keep up with celebrity news
- I am very afraid of birds (I hate them)
Meghan has attended over 100 classes with FIT4MOM Tampa Bay and taught more than 50 and here's what the mama that nominated her said: "Where do I begin... not only is she one of the happiest people I have ever met but she's so positive. She was the first momma I met when I was going through a rough time getting out of my bubble & into the world with my baby for one of the first times. Her smile & bright energy really make ME smile while I'm pouring sweat working out. Happy to know her."
We love featuring members of our village!
Help us out by nominating a mama who you think should be the next Motivating Mom of the Week!