10. Treat dad to something that he can lounge around in that is a departure from the 15-year-old college tee and ripped sweatpants. This Parachute Waffle Lounge Set has a vintage look and feel but can easily take him from watching a football game on the couch to running errands in style.
11. Does he enjoy being in the kitchen? This Williams Sonoma exclusive Hot Sauce Making Kit will let him get creative AND produce something he can use time and time again. Imagine the envy at the backyard BBQs when dad busts out his own homemade hot sauce!
12. For the dad who loves action and wants a high-quality way to record, the GoPro Hero 10 is unmatched! Touted as the most powerful, yet easy-to-use GoPro, he can shoot 5K video or take stunning action photos without missing a beat. Plus, it's currently on sale for $349 (from $549), so there's a win for everyone!
13. The YETI 24 oz Rambler Mug is perfect for coffee in the morning or a cold beer in the evening. It's durable, BPA-free, and comes in 11 colors. If this 24 oz is too big, it also comes in 14 oz and 10 oz versions.
14. Keep dad connected *and* stylish with an Apple Watch. The Series 7 is Apple's most durable watch yet and is totally customizable, from the metal to the band to the face. With apps like a tip calculator, world clock, weather (including sunrise/sunset/moon phases), and a sleep tracker, dad will surely find this accessory useful.
15. The Complete Routine from MANTL is perfect for the dad who likes to take care of himself, but doesn't like to put a lot of effort into researching which products to use. It includes a thoughtfully formulated regimen of Face and Scalp products to cleanse, moisturize, and protect his skin. Each box includes a cleanser, age defense moisturizer, daily SPF lotion, and no shine sheets... plus, it won a 2020 Men's Health Grooming award (if he's into that sorta thing)!
Ready to come hang with us locally? Join us for a family class with dads every Sunday!
Try A Class