Meet December Mom of the Month Kimi Reinert, seasoned Stroller Strides member, wife to Ryan and mommy to little Rowan. We are very excited to announce she is also the newest play group captain to our Westshore Plaza location, poised to continue planning fantastic play dates for Our Village. Read 10 fun facts about Kimi below and look for her at Brandon and Westshore Plaza!
1. I grew up in San Diego, California
2. I was a competitive figure skater until 17.
3. Because of figure skating, I have traveled most of the country however….
4. I have never been out of the country (Canada doesn’t count).
5. Speaking of Canada, my husband and I got engaged in Stanley Park in Vancouver.
6. Before having Rowan, I was doing Diabetes Research.
7. I also have my cosmetology license.
8. Our other baby (for now) is an English Bulldog named Abbey.
9. Yes, I am a natural Redhead.
10. I am going to be your play date captain for Westshore in the New Year and I am soooooo excited!!!!!!