Meet January Mom of the Month Andrea Bowe, co-owner FIT4MOM Tampa Bay with Regina Hord. Andrea, mom to Lilly, was introduced to Stroller Strides before even having a child by a friend and saw how important a supportive group was to the wellbeing of every mother. Andrea enjoys bringing the gift of fitness to our clients in all stages of motherhood and builds a sense of camaraderie that embraces you like a warm hug. Read some fun facts about Andrea below and keep an eye out for her in your classes!
1. I Love new places and have visited 10 countries and lived in 7 states.
2. I went to three different high schools and three different colleges mostly due to my travel bug.
3. I generally prefer to go to bed at 10 and get up at 5.
4. I am not artistic but I can fix things.
5. When I first learned about factory farming I became a vegetarian for a year before I learned to eat meat responsibly.
6. I don't mind getting lost and rarely ask for directions if my gps is messed up.
7. My first job was at a Greek restaurant in the mall.
8. I know how to fly fish, sail, cross-country ski and wake board.
9. I love to read and am usually reading 3 or 4 books at a time. A few favorite books that I could read again and again Pride and prejudice, The Alchemist, old man and the sea.
10. Favorite poets E E Cummings, Pablo Neruda.