Meet June Mom of the Month Kelcey Yaeger. One of FIT4MOM Tampa Bay's newest instructors, Kelcey is known for her bright smile and infectious laugh. Wife to Steven and mom to Joseph and Ava, Kelcey is a certified cosmetologist and aesthetician as well as a fitness instructor. Read 10 fun facts about Kelcey below and join one of her classes!
1. My husband and I met when we were five. We went to elementary school together.
2. My daughter started kindergarten on the same day that my son was born.
3. My guilty pleasure is chocolate. Anything chocolate!
4. I'm a scuba diver.
5. I played on a competitive travel volleyball team for seven years.
6. I'm a cosmetologist and turned a room in my house into a salon so I could work from home.
7. My husband is from Louisiana and can the make the best jambalaya.
8. Before I found out about Stroller Stides, I would wake up at 4:30a.m. to get a workout in before my kids woke up. Thank goodness I don't have to do that anymore!
9. I was never a coffee drinker until I had kids.
10. My children visit their great grandmother almost every day because she lives a couple houses down from us.
Know a fantastic mom? Nominate her now here! https://docs.google.com/a/fit4mom.com/forms/d/1hDa_a9_gixGPh0D-e49mO6w9rg7lr-XfI0fT7osIAC8/viewform