Meet May's Mom of the Month Nicole Ousley, mom to Calvin and wife to Tim. Funny, charismatic and forever smiling, Nicole is described by fellow Stroller Strides mothers and friends as:
"always in a good mood and she is a wonderful mom! Nicole is the mom that can balance all of calvin's needs without missing a beat AND make time for herself - she always looks good too! Nicole definitely sets the bar high, and somehow I've never seen her without a smile on her face!"
Read 10 fun facts about Nicole!
1. I was born on Long Island, NY but raised in West Palm Beach, FL since I was 10.
2. I’m the only blond in my family.
3. I’ve had really bad vision my whole life. I wore glasses starting in the 2nd grade, contact lenses since 8th grade (-6.50 prescription at the worst!), then finally got LASIK in 2010. BEST. DECISION. EVER.
4. I have a really good sense of direction. If I drive somewhere once, I can usually remember how to get back without directions.
5. I can’t whistle.
6. I’m a stickler for proper grammar and spelling.
7. My close friends will tell you I was a rapper in another life.
8. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Orange County, New York, New Jersey and Atlanta are my guiltiest of guilty pleasures.
9. I have nice penmanship and have been proud of it ever since I won a handwriting contest in the 4th grade.
10. I eat raw chocolate chip cookie dough whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Know a fantastic mom? Nominate her now here! https://docs.google.com/a/fit4mom.com/forms/d/1hDa_a9_gixGPh0D-e49mO6w9rg7lr-XfI0fT7osIAC8/viewform