Motivating Mom of the Week: Cassie Levy
Meet our Motivating Mom of the Week, Cassie Levy! Cassie is mom of 2, Jace (age 2) and Tatum (age 1) and has been a part of FIT4MOM for 2.5 years!
Her favorite class is Strides 360 and her kids love Stroller Strides and here's what she loves most about FIT4MOM: "I joined because I was looking for an activity that my son and I could enjoy together and begin at such a young age. I quickly figured out I was not there just for an activity and going twice a week turned into 6 days a week. It was an amazing workout, affordable, and fun! I am so thankful for the encouragement, inspiration, and relationships (both moms and kids) we have received, so crucial in making my motherhood journey amazing!"
Here are some fun facts about Cassie!
- I am a believer in Jesus
- I was born and raised in Tampa
- I danced for my collegiate team (UF Dazzler) and professionally for the NFL (Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleader Captain and Pro Bowl Representative)
- I love fishing and hunting
- I love antiquing
- My Husband, Grant, and I are high school sweethearts
- I have never had a cup of coffee
- I am a stay at home Mom
- I have 2 dogs (Bailey and Mako)
Cassie has attended over 430 classes with FIT4MOM and here's what the mama that nominated her said: "I would love to nominate Cassie Levy for motivating mom of the week. She is always at class and is positive no matter what. She inspires all of us to work hard!"
We love featuring members of our village!
Help us out by nominating a mama who you think should be the next Motivating Mom of the Week!